Space Escape Board Game
Space Escape Board Game
Space Escape is a cooperative board game for 2-4 players ages 7 and up. In the game, players work together to help a team of mole rats escape from a space station that is overrun by snakes. Players must use their teamwork and problem-solving skills to collect the necessary equipment and make it to the escape pod before time runs out.
The game is easy to learn and play, and it can be enjoyed by players of all ages. It is a great way to encourage teamwork, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking. It is also a fun way to bond with family and friends.
Here are some of the things that make Space Escape a great game:
- It is a cooperative game, which means that players work together to win. This is a great way to teach kids the importance of teamwork and cooperation.
- It is a fast-paced and exciting game that will keep kids entertained for hours on end.
- It is a challenging game that will test players' problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
- It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages.
If you are looking for a great game to encourage teamwork, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking, then Space Escape is the perfect game for you.
Here are the basic steps on how to play Space Escape:
- Set up the game board and place the mole rat movers on the start space.
- Shuffle the equipment cards and place them face down next to the game board.
- Place the snake tokens on the snake spaces on the game board.
- Draw a danger card and place it face up next to the game board.
- The youngest player takes the first turn.
On your turn, you can do one of the following:
- Move a mole rat to an adjacent space.
- Play an equipment card to help you move, collect equipment, or defeat snakes.
- Draw a danger card.
If you move a mole rat to a space with an equipment card, you can take that card. If you move a mole rat to a space with a snake, you must draw a danger card. If you draw a danger card, you must follow the instructions on the card.
The first player to move all four mole rats to the escape pod wins the game. If the timer runs out or if there are too many snakes on the game board, the snakes win the game.
Shipping costs are calculated when a product is added to your cart
Please see our returns and refunds policy at the bottom of the page